(Updated December 1, 2020)
Our top priority continues to be providing the best shopping experience possible, which includes the health and safety of our staff, customers, vendors and neighbors. In response to the recent surge of COVID-19 positive testing results and increased risk of exposure reported in Allen County, effective today — December 1st — Jophiel will return to “private shopping by appointment” only in-store during normal business hours Monday-Saturday.
We will continue to be available for FaceTime appointments, online shopping, contactless payment and curbside pick-up. Please contact your stylist directly to schedule, txt us at 260-715-8478, or call Jophiel at 260-436-8338.
Developed in accordance with guidelines recommended by the ACDH, State of Indiana, CDC, and WHO to keep Jophiel customers, employees, and our entire community safe, our practices and protocols include:
- Robust hygiene and cleanliness. Our store is deep-cleaned top to bottom and is gleaming! Sanitizer is available at the door, at the counter, and by the dressing rooms. Hard surfaces will continue to be regularly cleaned and disinfected throughout each day.
- Limiting the number of customers. Only two private shopping appointments will be scheduled at a time. Customers must maintain a safe social distance of six feet or more while shopping, in dressing rooms, or when checking out.
- Personal responsibility. Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times, washing hands/sanitizing throughout the day, practicing social distancing of six feet or more and staying “touch-less” with no person-to-person contact. Customers MUST wear a mask when shopping.
- Online shopping, contactless payment, and in-store pick-up. Our website is continuously updated with fabulous new fashion and gift selections to peruse and purchase from the comfort of your own home!
Health experts continue to state the COVID-19 virus is transmitted via traveling airborne droplets from the nose and mouth and NOT through fabric or clothing, so you can remain confident that anything you are purchasing is safe and sanitized before leaving the store.
The following additional guidelines will temporarily be in place and requested of our customers:
- Please bring your own face mask to wear at all times.
- Please maintain the recommended proper social distancing of six feet from other customers.
- Please do not try on earrings. Jewelry will be sanitized and disinfected with UV-C LED technology.
- Alterations will not be possible at this time due to the amount of social distancing required.