The jumpsuit – the iconic one-piece fashion wonder you may have worn to the disco in 1977. Well, it's back in a big way! You'll see jumpsuits in every retail location this Spring! Well, known designers hit the runway with jumpsuits this Spring – from Diane Von Furstenberg to Nicole Miller.
The good news is... a jumpsuit can be THE most comfortable, flattering, stylish and easy-to-wear piece you will ever own (and own one, you should). Here's why:
1. Jumpsuits are incredibly versatile. Not only can a jumpsuit be worn during the workday with a blazer, but it can also be "glammed up" for a special event with heels and statement jewelry.
2. The jumpsuit doesn't require separates coordination, so it will do in a pinch when you're short on time.
3. No matter your shape, you can find a jumpsuit that flatters you. Jumpsuits come in various silhouettes and styles, so find what works the best for you (or let us help you find the perfect fit)!
4. The formal jumpsuit is such an unexpected silhouette at an event like a wedding or gala. This red carpet look can be chic and effortless, so leave the dress behind and try a jumpsuit!
5. The jumpsuit manages to feel both retro and modern at the same time!
Take a look at some of our favorite jumpsuits for the season: